Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # GIO008G
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View Similar Products
Giordana Vero Pro Jersey - Men's $
Change things up.
Every Saturday morning, you roll out of bed at what feels like the crack of dawn to brew a fresh cup of coffee and ponder the day's kit options over a hearty bowl of oatmeal. Most days, your club kit gets the nod as a sign of solidarity with your fellow wheelmates, but every once in a while it's fun to mix it up with something like Giordana's Vero Pro Men's Jersey.
Fashioned with a relaxed silhouette, this jersey has just enough tailoring to avoid excess flapping fabric while leaving some room to breathe. As with all things Giordana, the Vero Pro Jersey incorporates functional and high-end materials to comfortably wick moisture out and away so you'll stay cool and dry through intense training and mid-summer sportives.
- A budget-friendly jersey that doesn't skimp of function
- Light, breathable microfiber fabrics whisks moisture away
- Silicone waist gripper holds hem in place
- Full-length zipper allows extra ventilation
- Carry small essentials in three rear pockets
- Rear reflective strip increases visibility to others
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Back in Black
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Extra Large
Like all Italian brands you need to buy one size up. I am 6 2 180 pounds and I am an XL. But once you figure that out the fit is great not quite race cut but tighter than club cut. High quality material as expected from Girodana. I recommend finding the matching bottoms because together they make for a great look.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Well made. Nice material. However, my experience with ALL Giordana jerseys is that they run small by one to two sizes compared to other major cycling clothing manufacturers. This jersey is no exception. I wear XL jerseys in other all brands but this jersey runs on size too small.