Item # GIO005O
Giordana Sosta Wool Jersey - Long-Sleeve - Men's $131.21
Throughout our cycling lives, we've associated Giordana with three qualities: fit, function, and fashion. The Men's Sosta Long Sleeve Wool Jersey continues that trend by combining the two in a stylish nod to cycling's past that represents the best of fit and functionality available today. The Sosta's blend of classic and modern fabrics with modern touches like a race-cut front hem brings cycling's past squarely into our present wardrobe.
The jersey is made of a knitted, heathered blend called Koln, which incorporates merino wool and nylon to meet the history/tradition mandate, respectively. Wool was cycling's original wonder fabric because it resists odors, insulates, breathes, and wicks moisture—a combination of properties that the synthetics industry has been pursuing for its entire existence.
The synthetics do have strong representation in the form of nylon, though, which allows for the kind of stretch-and-return fit we expect from contemporary gear for serious cyclists. Nylon also adds a bit of durability to the wool, extending the jersey's life even as its insulation and moisture management extend your riding window well into the early winter.
As alluded to above, the jersey features a high front hem, which reduces rippling along the stomach while you're in the saddle. It's also finished with a total of four pockets. Three are the standard rear open-top pockets, and a the fourth is a zippered security pocket for keys and IDs. An extended collar helps keep the chill at bay, and reflective elements add a touch of low-light visibility during autumn dusks and cool spring mornings.
- A cycling jersey for fall and spring riding
- Thermal blend combines natural and synthetic materials
- Heathered finish adds fashion to function
- Three rear pockets and a zippered security pocket
- Raised front hem reduces belly ripples
- Reflective branding helps maintain low-light visibility
- Contrast zipper details add subtle flair
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.