In contrast to Giordana's top-line, race focused FR-C offerings, the Silverline series brings high end construction and fabric technology to riders looking for a more relaxed fit at a much lower price point. The Giordana women's SilverLine Short-Sleeve Jersey pairs soft, light, fabrics with contrasting colors that will stand out from the crowd.
Made from a blend of moisture-wicking fabrics and breathable honeycomb mesh, this jersey whisks moisture out and away to dry quickly, which will keep you cooler and more comfortable on even the warmest of rides. Geared towards the less aggressive side of the cycling spectrum, this jersey features a relaxed yet streamlined fit for impeccable comfort over long-mile adventures and utilizes Giordana's Women's Contour Fit system to ensure maximum comfort when in the riding position.
Across the back of the hem, Giordana incorporates a 4.5cm elastic band that serves to hold the jersey comfortably and firmly in place to eliminate unwanted fabric bunching. Three rear pockets provide ample space to carry a spare tube, your phone, and a handful of snacks, with an inverted lip across the top to keep small items from working their way free. As an added touch, Giordana encircles the arm cuffs and collar with mesh for a dash of contrasting color and added comfort.
- A cycling jersey for dedicated training
- Relaxed yet streamlined fit for base mile comfort
- Body fabric manages moisture and rides softly
- Mesh inserts add ventilation on long summer centuries
- Pocket flap secures ride essentials on rough country roads
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Color was great and fabric was extremely comfortable even on a long ride. The jersey felt light not heavy, constricting or weighted down. The fit was good, slightly short for those with long torso but the overall fit was good.