Item # GIO009Z
Giordana SilverLine Bib Short - Men's $159.95
The Intersection of Comfort and Value.
Good bibs can make or break a ride, no doubt about it. We refuse to bargain shop on shorts if it means a sacrifice on materials or fit. Every once and a while a pair of bibs come along that exceeds our expectations. Giordana's SilverLine Bib Short are a great example and prove that you can find comfort and value in a pair of bibs that simply perform well and look great.
Giordana constructs the SilverLine out of a textured silky woven fabric which wraps around the leg with two panels. This helps supports the quads and the glutes separately and provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue and wicks moisture away from your skin. The core system stabilizes the short while accommodating the waist and hips for a comfortable fit that stays in place. This results in a fit that's comfortable and unrestrictive, yet perfectly supportive with just the right amount of compression. A plush Cirro chamois is highly breathable and provides plenty of cushioning adding comfort for your day in the saddle.
Soft wide elastic-microfiber bib straps constructed from LoPro 0 are seamless, super comfortable, and disappear under the jersey. At the center of the bib uppers are the 190 Mesh fabric to move moisture keeping you cool and dry. Holding the legs securely in place throughout your perfect spin is the supportive 4.5cm elastic leg cuffs. The short's reflective rear striping at the back of both legs amplify your blinky and car headlights ensuring safety at dawn and dusk.
- Bib shorts offering comfort without breaking the bank
- Streamlined fit appropriate for training rides
- Lightweight synthetic fabrics wick moisture and offer compression
- Seamless bib straps and mesh bib breathe and support
- Soft, moisture-wicking chamois gives in-saddle comfort
View more Men's Bib Shorts
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.