FR-C PRO Mitchelton Team Bib Short
Giordana is no stranger in supplying the pro peloton with cycling apparel and this relationship helps the brand by receiving valuable feedback from pro rides who amass more kilometer then us mere mortals. This evaluation allows Giordana to build better cycling attire, one that meets the demands of professional training and racing. These particular bibs are the FR-C PRO Mitchelton Team Bib Short, worn by, you guessed it, Team Mitchelton-Scott, a powerhouse squad from Australia.
We love watching this scrappy bunch race. From the attacking antics of the Yates brothers and Esteban Chaves on the steep mountain roads to American good guy Brent Bookwalter and European Champion Matteo Trentin always a threat on any given day, the squad has plenty of talent and a work ethic that’s simply fun to watch. We'll not soon forget Mathew Hayman's heroic ride at the 2016 edition of Roubaix. With all the hard efforts the team endures in training and racing, we're happy they are able to wear a comfortable bit of kit in the FR-C PRO bibs and now, so can you.
The FormaRed Carbon (FR-C) bibs have been in the lineup for a while now and we were curious as to what gave these bibs a "Pro" designation. The FR-C bibs are amongst our favorites and we weren’t sure if these had some special juju Pro only treatment but essentially Pro means that the shorts are made with fabrics that are more print-friendly so the Mitchelton team livery is better accommodated. Other than improved printability, these are virtually the same as the standard FR-C bibs we've come to love so you can fly the colors of your favorite team on the open roads in total comfort.
- The same cycling bibs worn by Team Mitchelton-Scott
- Paneling curves to map your body in the riding position
- The same Cirro S chamois that supports Mitchelton's riders
- Construction reduces folding, puckering, and wind-catching ridges
- Gently compressive Lycra supports muscles over hours-long rides
- Supportive and abrasion resistance waistband and seat panel
- Lightweight bib straps breathe and add support to the upper body
- All of Giordana's cycling clothing is constructed in the brand's own Italian factory