FR-C Pro Bib Knicker
We don't like to play favorites, but if we had to pick a knicker for shoulder seasons, you can bet that Giordana's FR-C Pro Bib Knickers would come near the top in our choices. Unsurprisingly, they make their mark as Giordana's top model, and have taken feedback from international Pro teams to bring the most impeccable fit and performance to the tarmac. Giordana picks some of its most technical fabrics that contour to your body in the cycling positioning, bringing warmth, compressive support, and a barely-there feel that's so comfortable you'll never have to think twice about them while riding.
The newest FR-C knickers use Giordana's HC50 High Compression Power Lycra, a compact knit that that offers the benefits of higher compression fabrics, but with a lighter weight and feel. Inside you'll find Super Roubaix thermal fabric with a brushed interior that's soft to the touch and retains your body heat with just enough protection for the knees, all while preventing you from overheating when the pace or the temps pick up. Giordana further updates the knickers with new leg bands that expand to prevent unwanted pressure or pinching, yet still keep the knickers in place during hard pedaling efforts. The bib uppers are overhauled as well, combining breathable mesh with soft, wide straps that stay in place without any irritation or discomfort.
Some features are so good to begin with on the original FR-C knickers, we're glad they carried over. This includes Giordana's Core Contour System, which puts special panels in strategic places, helping fight fatigue so you can push harder for longer. Finally, its premium Cirro OmniForm Chamois is supportive and helps to absorb road chatter and surface imperfections so you can focus on the ride instead of constantly shifting around in the saddle to find a comfortable position.
- Balance comfort and warm support with Giordana's top-tier knicker
- Fabrics combine compressive support with a lightweight, soft feel
- New leg bands expand for comfort while keeping the short in place
- New bib upper stabilizes and moves with you for support and mobility
- Cirro OmniForm chamois is engineered for all-day comfort
- Strategic Core Contour System paneling helps fight fatigue
- Brushed interior provides warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Abrasion-resistant Lycra on inner leg and seat panel for durability