Vivoactive 4S Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin’s Vivoactive 4S Heart Rate Monitor fills the need for a downsized version of their Fenix lineup and one that caters to those who exercise a little closer to home and need a little less deep-country technology. Driven more towards those of us who perform standard exercises like running, swimming, and cycling, or hit the gym for group class sessions, the Vivoactive 4S satisfies the in many key areas of daily movement. As a standard, the Vivoactive 4S tracks heart rate and the basics of stats like floors climbed, steps, and estimated calories. But it boosts the volume with integrated workout guidance for reps, set, breathing, and zones for various animated on-watch workouts. It will even estimate your fitness after you’ve got through the paces.
Garmin designs the Vivoactive to go to the pool and the golf course and will perform detailed swimming style analysis and survive up to 5ATM. On course, the watch tells the distance to the hole, calls out hazards, keeps score, and more. But more, the watch is catered to women and provides menstrual cycle information in addition to several useful health stats that everyone can appreciate with fitness age, stress tracking, and abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low).
The Vivoactive is a smartwatch. In being so, it provides smartphone notifications, allows the use of Garmin Pay, controls your phone’s playlist, and holds 500 songs in its internal storage. Battery life is up to seven days and up to five hours using GPS and music, or 15 hours with just GPS.
- Garmin's smaller-sized activity and lifestyle watch for everyday exercise
- Rose Gold bezel and strong Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens protection
- Brilliant, colorful display to showcase stats and notifications
- Body Battery tracks your body's energy levels throughout the day
- Animated workouts give you easy-to-follow instructions
- Tracks standard exercises and is pool-ready up to 5ATM
- Holds 500 downloaded songs and controls smartphone playlist
- Health and fitness tracking as well as training plans