Why We Like The 38 Float 27.5 Grip Performance Boost Fork
Driven by the needs of the world's hardest-hitting enduro athletes, the Fox 38 Float 27.5 Grip Performance Boost Fork boasts the stiffest chassis and smoothest travel we'll likely ever find in a single-crown fork. Offered in 160 - 180mm travel options, the 38 Float is Fox's most aggressive enduro fork and withstands trail usually reserved for downhill bikes.
Along with its oversize 38mm stanchions, the fork features a unique elliptical-shaped steerer tube along with a beefed-up crown and arch. These design elements work together to minimize flex in the fork's chassis when we're barreling down fast straightaways and plowing through rocks and roots. Simply put, the fork holds its line better and provides a boost of confidence when the trail gets seriously rough. The 38 also uses a new floating axle design that compensates for imperfections in hub tolerance, ensuring each side of the lowers is perfectly aligned to minimize binding and friction as the fork moves through its travel.
- Heavy-hitting enduro fork made for on-trail rowdiness
- Stout new chassis charges hard without flexing
- Floating axle reduces binding by perfectly aligning the lowers
- Bleed buttons equalize air pressure to preserve sensitivity
- Lower leg channels help keep your bushings and seals lubricated
- Revised GRIP damper provides a smoother and faster response
- Equipped with mounting bosses for Fox's new direct-mount fender
- Item #FRSC07E
- Stanchion Material
- Kashima aluminum
- Crown Material
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1.5in taper
- Stanchion Diameter
- Spring Type
- Float EVOL
- 3-position lever
- 15mm x 110mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Rotor Compatibility
- 180mm - 230mm
- 2 volume spacers, 1 star nut, 1 cable clip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help