Why We Like The Fox 34 Float 29in FIT4, 3-pos-adj Factory Boost Fork
When we are looking for top-tier suspension for our trail bike, Fox factory suspension is our first choice. The Fox 34 Float 29in FIT4, 3-pos-adj Factory Boost Fork is a premium fork that has 130 or 140mm of travel and is finished off with Fox's renowned Kashima coat for buttery-smooth performance. The FIT4 damper provides us with a 3-position adjustable compression dial so we can easily tune our fork to the trail on the fly. This fork is for 29-inch wheels and has boost spacing for enhanced stiffness and durability.
- Trail fork with premium features
- Kashima coat ensures smooth performance
- FIT4 damper offers a 3-positon compression dial
- Boost spacing for extra stiffness
- Available in 130 or 140mm travel options
- Item #FRSC08S
- 130mm, 140mm
- Stanchion Material
- Kashima coated
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/2in - 1 1/8in
- Stanchion Diameter
- Spring Type
- 3 on-the-fly compression (open, medium, firm), 22 clicks low-speed compression, 10 clicks low speed rebound
- 3 on-the-fly compression (open, medium, firm)
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Brake Compatibility
- Post Mount
- Rotor Compatibility
- 180mm direct Post Mount, [max] 203mm
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 13.28oz (1738g)
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 910-21-008, 910-21-086
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help