X5 Terra Suede Cycling Shoe
The Fi'zi:k X5 Terra Suede Cycling Shoe is a tough, light, and versatile off-road shoe that combines the performance features you expect from Fi'zi:k with sharp-looking suede uppers for an ultra-supple feel and a unique look out on the trail. They're a great choice for gravel enthusiasts, everyday trail riders, and XC fanatics looking for an excellent fit at a good value.
Compared to the Terra X5 with synthetic Microfiber uppers, this suede version offers extra breathability and enhanced comfort thanks to the pliant characteristics of the natural material. The shoe still offers resistance to cuts or abrasions out on the trail, as well as a water-repellent treatment to protect the material, but you'll enjoy the superior feel of wrapping your foot in supple suede goodness.
The closure system uses a Boa L6 dial that tightens the uppers to your exact liking, plus there's a lower strap to keep your forefoot securely held in place under power. Delving under the shoe, you'll find a co-injected sole of carbon and TPU, which provides an ideal blend of pedaling efficiency and flex, seeing you'll be dismounting over technical trail sections and walking your bike more than in a racier shoe. Aggressive traction lugs fully encompass the sole, so you'll have confidence-inspiring grip, regardless if the trail is comprised of slickrock, packed dirt, gravel, or thick mud.
- Versatile off-road shoes with classy suede uppers
- Suede offers extra breathability and enhanced comfort
- Laser-perforated holes along upper for cooling airflow
- Reinforced toe and heel for improved abrasion resistance
- Boa L6 dial closure provides a micro-adjustable fit
- Lower hook-and-loop strap secures your forefoot down
- Co-injected sole of carbon and nylon for efficiency
- Aggressive traction lugs maintain non-slip grip