Item # FIZ007T
Fi'zi:k Aliante R3 Open Saddle $149.00
Advanced shaping and premium craftsmanship.
The Fi'zi:k Aliante R3 Open Saddle strikes an optimal balance between pressure-relieving comfort, advanced technology, and premium craftsmanship, lending itself to longer rides where lesser saddles would leave you numb and tingly. The waved saddle profile is designed for what Fi'zi:k refers to as bulls, which are riders with low levels of natural body flex and high amounts of pelvic rotation while pedaling. Its anatomically shaped cut-out relieves pressure and numbness when you're racking up miles on the road.
Besides its pressure relief cut-out and waved shape, the Aliante R3 Open Saddle uses a carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight efficiency, paired with Comfort Core foam beneath the Microtex cover for plush support. K:ium alloy rails further reduce weight, prevent corrosion in damp environments, and provide a strong basis for the saddle's connection. Additionally, it's compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System for seamlessly connecting saddle bags and blinking lights.
- Waved saddle for cyclists with low flexibility
- Anatomic cut-out for pressure and numbness relief
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell for lightweight support
- Comfort Core foam beneath a durable Microtex cover
- K:ium rails are lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- Compatible with Fi'zi:k's Integrated Clip System