Keep at it.
After the ladies of the Mercedes Motorsport internal cycling team wondered aloud enough about the absence of a women's custom works_teamJersey, Assos listened up, and at long last, the Ss.works_teamJersey_evo8 Lady was born. With the same design as its male counterparts and the addition of a few women's-specific features, the SS.works_teamJersey celebrates the joint quest for innovation and speed that cycling and single-seat auto racing share.
Of course, fast riding comes from long, unremarkable training rides logged over days, weeks, and months. The works_teamJersey was made to be your companion on those rides, the ones in which endurance and repetition take precedence over dramatic attacks and risky maneuvers. In both auto racing and cycling, tight corners, brash speed, and inevitable drama aren't possible without hours of hard work and diligence, and the workhorse design of the SS.works_teamJersey suits it to those hours of effort.
Inevitably, of course, single-seat racing and Assos together evoke imagery of lush Ticino hillsides, mid-ride espressos, and sparkling azure lakes. Even the checkered design of the SS.works_teamJersey features accents in the same difficult-to-classify blue that saturates the lakes of the region. Whether you're fortunate enough to log miles over cobblestones and past pastel boulevards, palm trees swaying above you, or your rides take place in different locales, this jersey's moisture-wicking blend includes nylon and elastane to ensure it holds its shape over the miles, and rides, to come. Assos also adds tailored cap sleeves designed to fit women's bodies in a riding position, as well as stretchy, featherweight mesh arm bands that work to make chafing and irritation non-existent.
- Log hours of training rides in this hardworking jersey
- Fit is tailored to everyday rides rather than racing
- Ventlating synthetic blend breathes consistently
- Cap sleeves are a feminine, but fully functional, accent
- Lightweight mesh arm bands eliminate chafing and irritation
- Elastic front and silicone rear waistband won't wander
- 3 rear pockets store your ride fuel and spare tubes
- Reflective accent helps you stay visible to motorists
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.