Assos brought all of its road-racing knowledge when it designed the Ss.capeepicxcjersey. This moisture-wicking top layer is specifically designed to keep you cool when partnered with an Assos Skinfoil baselayer, which uses moisture to either insulate or cool, depending on outside temperatures.
For its Sscapeepicxcjersey, Assos uses a synthetic stretch fabric. This smooth polyester material works to transfer moisture at varying rates. When your body is hot, and your perspiration levels are high, the material reacts by accelerating moisture transfer from your skin to the fabric's surface, where it dries quickly. Inversely, when your body cools down, the opposite results, where the evaporation process slows down, using body moisture as a means of retaining warmth. This process is augmented with one of Assos’ Skinfoil baselayers.
The jersey was made with a regular, body-mimicking fit that follows the contours of your torso. Of course, this jersey, like all Assos jerseys, has been designed to accommodate the body within the cycling position. Accordingly, you'll find that the fit feels tight and oddly contoured while standing. However, the moment that you stretch to the hoods or get into the drops, you'll feel that signature Assos "click," and your ride will be guaranteed to be absent of any bunching, chafing, or pinching.
Three traditional pockets line the lower back panel. Other finishing touches include rear reflective visibility stripes, a covered, full-front zip, and an elastic/silicone hem at the rear.
- A mountain bike jersey that honors the Cape Epic, one of the toughest bike races
- Light and breathable to keep you cool on the hottest trails
- Relaxed comfortFit gives you room to maneuver about on the bike
- The rear panel uses its patented Stabilizator technology preventing pocket sag
- The full-length zip provides adjustable ventilation on the go
- Three rear pockets offer ample storage