Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero Short-Sleeve Jersey
We demand more from our kit during the shoulder season: we need both protection from wind and breathability for hard efforts. We need storage for extra layers and a sleek fit. Assos ticks every box with the Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero Jersey, helping us regulate our core temperature and keep our focus on the race course.
Assos uses their twinDeck construction to provide light insulation and breathability to the Spring Fall Aero Jersey. The two layers of fabric, insulating Tibet lining and breathable PushPull outer, combine for optimum moisture transfer to the outside of the jersey, so you can continue pushing the pace without feeling clammy or cold by the end of the ride. Unique diffusor air vents on the front of the shoulders to draw in cool air in for greater ventilation through the jersey, saving us from having to unzip while chasing the lead group.
Paired with a vest and arm warmers, we extend this jersey’s range well into cooler temperatures. When the day warms up, three ample pockets provide storage for layers as we shed them. The ribbed rear hem supports loaded pockets and ensures the jersey won’t ride up or move about as we pedal.
- An expertly designed jersey for shoulder season rides
- Assos' twinDeck construction provides insulation and breathability
- Sonic-SN sleeves are elastic and enhance freedom of movement
- Diffusor vents draw in cool air to regulate core temperature
- Three rear pockets for plenty of storage for layers and fuel