Why We Like The Reign Knickers
Suit up for an early season day on singletrack with unpredictable conditions in the Zoic Reign Knickers. These lightweight, stretchy knickers add a few inches of coverage compared to your go-to baggies, which makes them ideal for cooler spring and fall rides. Plus, their breathable DuraFlex construction won't leave you dripping in sweat after your first climb of the day.
- A knicker that does its job efficiently and comfortably
- DuraFlex stretch fabric and Fusion Gusset inseam offers flexibility
- Two front hand pockets, two back pockets for essentials
- Two zippered cargo pockets keep contents in place
- Tagless labels eliminate irritation
- Item #ZOIZ15W
- DuraFlex (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
- [small] 17in, [medium] 18in, [large] 19in, [x-large] 20in, [2x-large] 21in, [3x-large] 22in
- 2 hand, 2 zippered cargo, 2 back
- belt loops, internal drawstring
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.