Amazing shorts camouflaged as amazing shorts.
Legitimate freeride shorts for the ladies are hard enough to find, never mind ones that throw some real style into your ride. The folks at Zoic certainly agree, which is why they make the Zoic Women's Navaeh Camo Shorts.
Arguably, the most important feature of the Navaeh Camo Shorts is its Women's Essential Liner and Comfort chamois that cushions impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. While you may not even really feel these vibrations, your muscles do, and all that shock and vibration causes fatigue. The liner is also fully removable, so you can even wear the liner with other shorts to transform them from casual shorts to riding shorts.
The Navaeh's list of smart features doesn't end with its removable chamois liner, however. The whole body of the Navaeh is made with a stretchy, moisture wicking material that won't bind or limit your range of motion. As an added touch, a Fusion Gusset inseam further increases the shorts' range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups.
- A knee-length freeride short with a chamois liner
- Stretchy fabrics and gusseted construction allow freedom of movement
- Removable liner provides supportive comfort
- Stitch-free hems prevent chafing
- A host of pockets securely stow ride essentials
- Adjustable waist band keeps shorts comfortably in place
- Roomy fit leaves space for body armor
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
So Many Pockets
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
These shorts are true to size and really comfy. The fabric is lightweight for the hottest Colorado days. With so many pockets, it's awesome to be able to toss the heavy pack finally! Not sure on durability since I've only worn them a few times, but I'm loving them so far!