Colorful and comfortable.
Zoic's Jerra Women's Jersey isn't a tailored, form-fitting jersey that's meant to be as much a style statement as riding wear. It's a rider's jersey, with a relaxed enduro-friendly cut that slides comfortably over pads and actually keeps you covered when you're flying around berms, rallying through rock gardens, and dropping off ledges.
However, that's not to suggest that it's without style. Sublimated graphics give the Jerra enough vibrancy to stand out in the bike park, and the 3/4-length (or 5/8-length, as Zoic rather exactly calls them) sleeves slide over your pads and provide a little bit of extra coverage. The stretchy polyester fabric helps you stay mobile and cool, too, preventing you from ending up drenched in sweat after an afternoon of hot lift laps or grueling climbs under the sun.
- Breathable and stylish jersey for trail riding
- Fabric offers stretchy, moisture-wicking performance
- Relaxed fit allows easy movement and room for pads underneath
- Raglan sleeves further enable a full range of motion
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.