Item # YTI009A
Yeti Cycles Tolland Jersey - Men's $59.95
Ride first, pints later.
When summer's heat is unrelenting, it can be tempting to opt out of a ride in favor of a few cold IPAs and an air-conditioned bar, and while we're big fans of hitting up the pub for post-ride pints, we don't suggest going for them pre-ride, or using them as an excuse to skip out on the trail. Instead, deck yourself out with a jersey that can keep up with the heat in the Yeti Cycles Tolland Jersey. The Tolland Jersey hits your skin with Yeti's Stone Cold material, passing off as a normal t-shirt in style, but keeping you cool with the mercury rises to unearthly highs.
We aren't sure exactly what Yeti crafts its Stone Cold synthetic fabric out of, but the name conveys its purpose without much doubt, allowing for plenty of breathability when you start to sweat and helping the jersey achieve a relaxed fit that won't make you look like you just hopped off a road bike. Yeti hooked the Tolland up with two back pockets and a hidden sunglasses wipe to keep you snacked up and seeing clearly, and the jersey is finished with an antimicrobial treatment so you can hit the bar after a ride without offending anyone who gets too close.
- Kick summer's heat aside with this cool short sleeve jersey
- Stone Cold material breathes and keeps you cool
- Underarm DriRelease panels wick away sweat and dry quickly
- Material converts sweat into active cooling
- Anti-odor underarm inserts combat the accumulation of funk
- Casual tee style passes in the pub for post-ride pints
- Lens wipe under hem lets you keep your eye wear free of dripping sweat
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.