Why We Like The SB150 C1 SLX Mountain Bike
Built to win races on the world stage, the Yeti SB150 is perhaps the speediest enduro machine we've ever thrown a leg over. It's got wins under its belt from regional enduros all the way up to the EWS, as it feels so incredibly composed going full gas through technical black diamond terrain. And though it's made to go uber-fast downhill, the SB150 is a comfortable pedaler that we wouldn't hesitate to use as our one-bike quiver for technical and flow trails alike.
The SB150 features 150mm of Switch Infinity rear travel, a 170mm FOX 38 fork, and race-tuned geometry that's built for straight-line speed without sacrificing cornering prowess when the trail gets tight and tricky. The Switch Infinity platform impresses us every ride with its ability to stay firm under hard pedaling, rocket up technical climbs without breaking traction, and plow through chundery rock gardens without getting thrown off our line. The carbon frame is engineered to hold up to race-level abuse and is backed by a lifetime warranty for peace of mind.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's enduro race bike encourages us to stay off the brakes
- One of the winningest bikes across many race platforms
- FOX Float X2 air shock offers downhill-worthy performance
- FOX 38 fork has an overbuilt chassis for charging hard
- Switch Infinity feels efficient yet super supple over bumps
- Low and slack geometry descents with confidence
- Steep seat tube puts us in a great position for the climbs
- SLX drivetrain nears the performance of XT but at a lower cost
- Item #YTIR1DB