SB140 T2 X01 Eagle 29in Carbon Wheels Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Yeti SB140 T2 X01 Eagle 29in Carbon Wheels Mountain Bike
Built from the ground up as Yeti's flagship mid-travel 29er, the SB140 T2 X01 Eagle 29in Carbon Wheels Mountain Bike is among our trail bike top picks. Designed with 140mm of rear travel, the SB140 has a snappy feel on the trail with enough squish to handle double black diamond terrain. Yeti's revised Switch Infinity link is reinforced throughout the linkage for a slightly more planted feel and it's also easier to maintain. Rolling on 29in wheels, this bike cleans up gnarly rock steps and square-edge impacts with ease and holds its momentum over flat sections too. The head tube angle comes in at 65.4 degrees for a slack-ish feel on the trail that still has nimble steering characteristics for tight corners. Thanks to the supportive pedaling feel of Switch Infinity and a steep 77.5-degree seat tube angle, we're happy to choose this bike for all-day missions with lots of climbing.
Primed for fast-paced trail riding, this build's foundation is Yeti's TURQ carbon frame which is their lightest and stiffest construction. The SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain provides reliable shifting characteristics and is lightweight for efficiency. The Fox Factory 36 FIT4 fork up front delivers 150mm of travel and features top-tier performance along with a three-position lockout. The EXC 1511 carbon wheels from DT Swiss give the bike a lively feel and quick acceleration. This SB140 build is a super efficient option as a dedicated trail bike, perfect for long rides and fast-paced trail missions.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Zippy trail bike suited to high-country adventures and local hot laps
- 140mm of Switch Infinity rear travel is planted yet energetic
- Fox Factory 36 FIT4 fork with 150mm travel handles techy terrain
- 29in wheels carry speed over square-edge impacts and flat sections
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain provides a wide gear range
- DT Swiss EXC 1511 carbon wheels are lightweight and poppy
- SRAM UDH compatibility makes finding replacement hangers easier
- Fox Factory Float DPS shock is lightweight with lots of adjustments
- Item #YTIR1H0