Why We Like The Yeti SB120 T4 XX1 Eagle AXS Carbon Wheel Mountain Bike
Designed to represent the cutting-edge of short-travel trail bike technology, the SB120 T4 XX1 Eagle AXS Carbon Wheel Mountain Bike goes above and beyond. 120mm of Switch Infinity rear travel tracks unbelievably well while putting the power down in technical terrain, yet it's supportive for big moves as well. Yeti's revised Switch Infinity linkage is strengthened for a more refined performance, plus it's easier to maintain. Yeti builds this bike with 130mm of fork travel and 29in wheels to enhance rollover ability and help hold momentum. The 66.5-degree head tube angle provides modern stability yet retains plenty of maneuverability for tight switchbacks or making a move on race day.
This T4 build offers top-tier components as one might expect, but it's outfitted for XC racing unlike the other SB120 builds. It's still built on the same lightweight TURQ carbon frame construction, but it has lighter brakes and tires to emphasize its efficient feel. The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain provides instant electronic shifting and weighs next to nothing. Fox handles suspension duties with a Factory 34 FIT4 fork that offers 130mm of travel to handle the descents and a full lockout for pushing pace. The Factory Float DPS shock out back delivers a wide range of adjustments that let us fine-tune the bike for race day conditions. Carbon EXC 1501 wheels from DT Swiss impress us thanks to their featherweight feel and responsive handling. This no-compromise build is well-suited to modern cross-country racing and long-distance training rides.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Cross-country bike boasts a top-tier build for unrivaled efficiency
- 120mm of Switch Infinity travel offers grip for technical climbing
- Fox Factory 34 FIT4 fork provides 130mm of travel and a full lockout
- 29in wheels hold their speed and easily roll over rock steps
- TURQ carbon frame construction is Yeti's lightest layup
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain is lightweight with a wide gear range
- DT Swiss EXC 1501 carbon wheels are lightweight and responsive
- SRAM UDH compatibility makes it easier to find replacement hangers
- Item #YTIR1G7