SB115 Turq T3 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike
Why We Like The SB115 Turq T3 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike
Situated somewhere between a purebred XC bike and a slacked-out trail bike, the SB115 might just be the goldilocks bike for riders who do a mix of XC racing and trail riding. It excels at multi-day stage races like the BC Bike Race—the types of rides where you need something more capable than a purebred XC race bike, but a hefty long-and-slack trail bike would just hold you back. The result is a short-travel shredder that climbs just as well as the SB100, but rallies the descents with a little more bravado.
The SB115 shares the same front and rear triangles as the SB100 but uses a revised Switch Infinity link and a longer-stroke rear shock to gain its extra travel. This means the geometry is almost identical to the SB100, with the head angle slackening ever-so-slightly from 67.8 to 67.6-degrees. This XX1 AXS build is the cream of the crop in the SB115 lineup, featuring SRAM's XX1 AXS wireless drivetrain, G2 Ultimate brakes, DT Swiss wheels, and top-of-the-line FOX suspension. This makes for a race-worthy steed that's ready to toe the line right out of the box, with no need for any upgrades. The heavy-duty Maxxis tires are right in line with the capabilities of this bike, but could always be swapped out for something lighter and faster rolling if you're looking to shed a few extra grams.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's short-travel 29er for XC racing and upbeat trail riding
- Bike rockets up the climbs but doesn't shy away from hairy descents
- 115mm of bump-gobbling rear travel paired with a 130mm FOX fork
- Switch Infinity is highly efficient with excellent bump-absorption
- Geometry strikes a perfect balance of stability and agility
- TURQ carbon frame offers premium ride quality and a lifetime warranty
- Equipped with SRAM's XX1 AXS wireless drivetrain and premium FOX suspension
- Item #YTIR1BX