Svelte and sturdy.
Tipping the scales at only 19-pounds, the Yakima LiteRider 2 Hitch Rack secures two of your favorite bikes without the excess bulk of heavier rack systems. The LiteRider 2 attaches to both 1.25 and two-inch receiver hitches for use on a wide range of vehicles, from compact sedans to SUVs. Anti-sway cradles prevent bikes from bumping into each other at highway speeds while SuperCush ZipStrips hold bikes without scratching paint.
The SpeedKnob easily tightens and locks to the receiver hitch, all without the need for cumbersome tools. Its tilting mechanism provides access to your vehicle's trunk or rear hatch with both bikes attached. And to deter theft at pit-stops, the SKS LockDown cable secures both bikes to the rack. As a cool bonus, there's a built-in bottle opener for enjoying frosty beverages after riding.
- Fits 1.25 and two-inch receiver hitches
- Secures two bikes, up to 70-pounds in weight
- Lightweight aluminum construction (weighs 19-pounds)
- Anti-sway cradles with SuperCush ZipStrips for attachment
- Tool-free SpeedKnob tightens and locks rack to receiver hitch
- Integrated SKS LockDown security cable (locks bikes to rack)
- Tilts away for rear-vehicle access
- Bike tie-down straps included
- Built-in bottle opener