Item # YAK003V
Yakima HoldUp EVO Hitch Rack $499.00
Designed for the long haul.
Yakima is renowned for building some of the toughest racks on the market with a plenty of creature comforts to make carrying your gear as convenient as possible. Holding up to this function-driven design ethos, the Yakima HoldUp Evo Hitch Rack uses burly steel trays with folding wheel hoops that withstand thousands of miles on the road, regardless if you're road tripping to Moab for the weekend or cruising along California's Highway One. Best of all, it's designed to fit nearly any bike wheel or tire size on the marketplace, accommodating those bikes with 20 to 29 inch wheels and tires up to 5 inches wide (fat bikes included!).
Yakima's StrongArm hook secures firmly in place over your wheel and tire, so you won't have to worry about precious carbon frames coming into contact with the rack itself. Ratcheting straps loop around your rear wheels to keep the bike strapped down securely on the highway. The rack tilts out of the way with its KickStart foot pedal, so you can access the rear hatch of your vehicle when both bikes are loaded and ready to go. Also, it folds up against the rear of your vehicle when you're just driving around town without your bikes in tow.
It's incredibly easy to install with Yakima's SpeedKnob system, which doesn't require tools and locks firmly into place for peace of mind. Yakima includes an SKS locking system with a cable that loops around your frames to deter theft at stops along the way to your riding destination. Moreover, you'll find it's available for vehicles with either 1.25 or 2-inch hitch receivers.
- Solid hitch-mounted rack for carrying two bikes
- Carries bikes with 20-29 in wheels and tires up to 5 in
- Burly steel trays with folding wheel hoops for robust quality
- StrongArm secures bike in place without contacting bike frame
- KickStart foot pedal tilts rack, so you can access rear hatch
- SpeedKnob system doesn't require tools and locks firmly in place
- SKS cable locks deter bike theft at interstate pit stops