No.9 Fat Fork
Whisky's No.9 Fat Fork is a go-to choice for frame builders, fat bike racers, and endurance athletes looking to lighten up their fat bikes and enjoy a precise-tracking front end. The stout unidirectional carbon fiber construction has no rider weight limit, features thru-axle dropouts for strength and predictable steering. And with massive tire clearance for 26 x 5.05in or 27.5 x 4.6in tires, the No.9 fork adds additional float and traction to almost any fat bike on the market.
- Rigid carbon fiber fork designed for fat bikes
- Lighten up your front end for more precise steering
- UD carbon fiber construction with no rider weight limit
- Clearance for up to 26 x 5.05in or 27.5 x 4.6in tires
- DT RWS Axle and steer tube compression plug included