No.9 Carbon Tubeless 700c Road Rim
Whisky Parts Co. had one goal in mind when designing their No.9 Carbon Tubeless 700c Road Rim, and that was to create a lightweight, stable platform to build exquisite wheels on. Pairing stout carbon construction with a clean design and aesthetics, the No.9 rims not only ride well, but they look good too. The 19.5mm internal width pairs well with a broad range of tires from 25 to 45mm in width, and features a hooked bead that lets you choose between a tubeless or tubed setup. Whether you favor endless stretches of tarmac or rolling gravel roads, brevets or cyclocross sprints, these disc brake-specific rims offer leading edge performance, on or off-road.
The No.9 carbon rims are available in two different depths, but otherwise share the same measurements. The 30d rims are a great lightweight all-rounder that love sprinting and climbing, and would be equally at home on your road, gravel, or cross bike. The 50d rims have a deeper profile that offers an aerodynamic advantage, as well as a stiffer, more robust platform than the 30d rims. They're ideal for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind so you can shave seconds off the clock.
- Carbon disc brake rims that excel in any drop bar application
- Tubeless ready for superior handling on or off-road
- Durable yet lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Internal width works well for 25mm to 45mm wide tires
- Clean aesthetics are sure to look good on any bike
- Available in 30mm and 50mm depths for versatility
- Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers
- Rims are sold individually, tubeless tape and valves included
- Item #WPC000D
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- tubeless, clincher
- 30mm, 50mm
- [internal] 19.5mm, [external] 27mm
- Brake Compatibility
- disc brake only
- Spoke Count
- Max Rider Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [30d] 13.6oz (385g), [50d] 1lb 1oz (475g)
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help