Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket
Make your install, removal, or general maintenance of your bottom bracket a breeze with the Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket from Wheels Manufacturing. Featuring a two-sided socket for installing and removing 48.5 and 44mm diameter, 16-notch bottom bracket cups, you'll enjoy increased leverage with your ratchet or torque wrench and a secure fit. It' s compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets and the socket is machined for a 1/2-inch drive, and a 3/8 to 1/2-inch adapter is included for use with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench.
Machined from 6061 Aluminum and anodized red, the Double Sided Bottom Bracket Socket is laser etched for easy identification and is knurled for a sure grip when hand tightening bottom brackets into frames. Its 48.5mm, 16-notch side fits Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets, as well as some FSA MegaEVO bottom brackets, while the 44mm, 16-notch side matches up with many other outboard bearing bottom brackets including Shimano, FSA MegaEXO, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and SRAM/Truvativ.
- An outboard bottom bracket socket from Wheels Manufacturing
- Laser etched for quick and easy identification
- 6061 aluminum and precise machining is made to last
- Perfect for the workbench or in the toolbox
- Works with 1/2-inch drive wrenches and includes a 3/8-inch adapter