NS Modular Compact Aero Crankset
Aero is everything and everywhere and the NS Modular Compact Aero Crankset from Vision is proof that no component is immune from the aerodynamic treatment. Its modular chainring design and dished spider is not only stiffer, it also allows for a smooth flow of air over the crankset so you can hammer out that PR knowing that you're equipped with the goods to cheat the wind. The arms utilize a solid forged construction of 6061 alloy for strength and stiffness while the forged 7050 30mm spindle keeps things nice and light.
Please choose between compact 50/34t rings or mid-compact 52/36t ones and note that they are optimized for 10 and 11-speed SRAM and Shimano and 10-speed Campagnolo drivetrains. Crankarm lengths are available in 165, 170, 172.5, and 175mm.
- Aero cranks for all-out TT and Tri speed
- 6061 alloy arms and durable and flex free
- 7050 alloy 30mm spindle elevates stiffness without weight
- Choose between 50/34 or 52/36 chainrings
- Dished spider boosts stiffness and aerodynamics