You don't have to be a sponsored athlete to enjoy the creature comforts and striking aesthetics of the Twin Six Men's Privateer Jersey. Standing out from ordinary jerseys with striking sublimated graphics, the Privateer Jersey commands attention as you pedal along foothill paths and winding boulevards high above the city. To ensure continuity of this jersey's striking aesthetics, the full-length zipper neatly hides out of sight, yet it's still there when you need it to release excess warmth during long climbs and high-cadence efforts.
Seeing it's a visually striking piece of kit, the Privateer is a refreshingly simple affair, featuring a soft and stretchy microfiber fabric. And that's a good thing is you're tired of hearing about the 'latest and greatest' fabrics with gimmicks and questionable tech. For greater comfort, this microfiber boasts quick-drying abilities for optimal temperature regulation as you begin to sweat.
The beneficiary of a recent redesign, the Privateer sports slightly longer sleeves that are approximately an inch longer than before. These longer sleeves scrap pinch prone elastic cuffs previously employed for well-proportioned, fitted cuffs. As for the jersey itself, it strikes the sweet spot between the slightly looser fit of standard American jerseys and the form-fitting cut of Euro offerings. As always, its US-made quality shines through in every stitch and seam, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Striking visual appeal and luxurious comfort
- Microfiber fabric wicks moisture for a cooler feel
- Hidden zip preserves graphic, regulates temperature
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Proudly made in the US with striking detail
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.