Bad to the bone.
Crank down miles of urban asphalt and rolling countryside with the Twin Six Men's Head of State Jersey asserting your two-wheeled badassery. Standing out among the drab designs and uninspiring graphics of traditional jerseys, the Head of State features a skull and crossbones print for striking visual appeal everywhere you roam on two wheels. To maintain continuity of the eye-catching print, the full-length zipper hides out of sight, yet it's still readily available when the need arises to dump excess heat during uphill grinds and high-cadence efforts.
Graphics aside, the Head of State Jersey is a relatively simple affair. And that's a good thing, especially if you prefer the luxuriously soft feel and moisture-wicking comfort of microfiber fabric over the gimmicky tech found on the competition. The fit strikes a nice balance between the looser fit of standard American jerseys and the form-fitting tightness of its Euro counterparts. Newly revamped sleeves a slightly longer than before, with the elastic bands replaced with well-proportioned, fitted cuffs. As always with Twin Six, each jersey is lovingly made in the US with the utmost attention to detail.
- Assert your two-wheeled skills in striking detail
- Luxurious microfiber is quick-drying and smooth
- Hidden zipper doesn't disturb allover print
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Made in the US with striking attention to detail
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.