Bring the ruckus.
Offering full-finger protection and comfortable grip, the Troy Lee Designs Women's Ruckus Gloves feature a neoprene backing and TPR knuckle guards to handle encounters with branches and other trail debris during your ride. Silicone print along the braking fingers provides confident grip when you pull the lever, and the durable palm resists abrasion and tearing for long-lasting wear. There's also a sweat wipe on the thumb that's useful for keeping your face and vision clear. Not to mention, these gloves are touchscreen compatible to let you snap pictures and post to social media without painstakingly pulling off your gloves mid-ride.
- Protective and feature-heavy full-finger mountain biking gloves
- Neoprene and suede design ensures comfort and durability
- TPR knuckle guards add defense against trail debris
- Soft wipe on thumb keeps sweat out of your eyes
- Touchscreen-compatibility lets you scroll the feed mid-ride