Why We Like The Nano TorqBar DX
The Topeak Nano Torqbar DX is for those of us with expensive carbon bits we use on our daily ride. Carbon bikes have been around a while, but trailside wrenches to work with carbon torque specs haven't. This handy little tool fits easily inside a riding bag and has common-sized bits to keep us on the trail.
- Small-sized torque wrench perfect to ride with
- Made from anodized aluminum materials and stainless steel bits
- Comes with a number of commonly used bits
- Room to store two bits inside the tool
- Torque bits work with any 5mm allen key from any tool
- Includes carrying case for bits
- Item #TOPB046
- [tool] hardened steel, [body] aluminum, engineering grade polymer
- Other Tools
- 3, 4, 5mm Allen bits, T20, T25 Torx bits, 4, 5, 6Nm Torque value
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.