Keep your lightweight components safe with this compact and technically advanced D-Torq Wrench from Topeak. The D-Torq includes standard hex drivers in 2 - 6mm sizes, a T25 Torx, and PH2 bits that fit in its reversible ratcheting head. The D-Torque measures in 4 units including Nm, in/lb, ft/lb, or kg/cm. Its easy to read digital readout provides a visible display while there are also separate programmable audible warnings for your target torque value and another for over torque so components are installed safely and to the manufacturer's recommended torque values. Its torque range between 1 - 20 Nm is ideal for smaller, delicate components. Includes a hard shell case for safe storage and travel.
- A compact torque wrench for your bike fastener needs
- Audible sounds for pre-set and over pre-set torque value
- The LCD display gives visual cues of torque values as you go
- Included a hard shell case
- Battery life is approximately 20 hours
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Allen, T25 Torx, and #2 Phillips bits
- Made of hardened steel and polymer for durability
- Item #TOP002G
- hardended steel, engineering grade plastic
- Box End Wrench
- reversible ratchet
- Other Tools
- Allen bits (2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm), T25 Torx, #2 Phillips screwdriver, digital torque valve
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov