Cavernous storage, waterproof protection.
Built to withstand everything your daily commute can throw its way, the Timbuk2 Especial Tres Backpack has a waterproof roll-top design. This backpack features a whopping 40 liters of storage capacity, making it ideal for bike commuters and messengers alike. An expandable front panel easily accommodates a bike helmet and other on-the-go essentials, yet it remains low-profile when not in use. External compression straps cinch tightly—making large loads less bulky.
The internal, 15-inch laptop pocket securely cradles your computer while you negotiate cross-town traffic, and two exterior water bottle holders double as U-lock pockets. A flexible back panel and padded straps use mesh vents to prevent built-up sweat while riding hard. Reflective logos and high visibility panels increase safety when commuting home after dark.
- Waterproof roll-top closure, zippers, and TPU front flap
- Internal drop liner with waterproof seam tape
- Internal 15-inch laptop pocket
- Two external water bottle/U-lock pockets
- Expandable front panel
- External compression straps
- Padded backpack straps with cooling mesh vents
- Flexible, cooling back panel with mesh vents
- Reflective logos and high visibility panels
- Waterproof roll-top closure with TPU front flap
- Internal liner with fully taped seams
- Flexible back panel and shoulder straps with mesh vents
- Laptop sleeve
- Water bottle/U-lock pockets
- Compression straps
- Reflective detailing