Hi-Rise Holster Short
When it comes to cycling shorts, high-rise waists can be a life saver. They save you from awkward bunching, fabric rolling, and dreaded gaps between your jersey and shorts, so reach for the Terry Bicycles Hi-Rise Holster Short next time you're kitting up, and ride with fuss-free comfort. In addition to the wide, high-rise waist, these shorts are engineered with deep, perfoated pockets on both sides, offering quick and easy storage of phones and gadgets on the ride. They're cut with a 6-panel fit, and moderate compression to offer your muscles support through the miles, while a two-inch fabric leg band secures the fit in place without riding up or creating the dreaded sausage-casing effect. To cushion your sit bones on the long haul, Terry equips the Hi-Rise Holster with a Flex Air Italian Chamois that takes the sting out of chattery roads, and moves with you thanks to its stretchy elastic interface.
- High-rise shorts that keep your fit locked in place
- Wide, high waistband covers jersey gaps comfortably
- Six-panel construction flatters and supports your body
- Synthetic fabric offers compressive fit for muscle stabilizing
- Deep side pockets let you carry along gadgets and snacks
- 2-inch hem secures fit in place without pinching
- Cushion your sit bones with Flex Air chamois
- Item #TRY0031
- nylon, spandex
- moderate compression
- Flex Air
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help