Brace yourself for crisp morning temps and chilly, in-between weather with the full-length coverage of the Terry Bicycles Coolweather Tight. Ideal for temps ranging from 40 to 60-degrees, this full-length cycling tight keeps you comfortably insulated when you're riding in the spring and fall. Its T-Dry fabric wicks moisture off your body for enhanced temperature regulation on long rides, with a touch of light compression for extra muscle support. Its integrated Flex chamois consists of a seamless four-way stretch with
Elastic Interface Technology and multi-density foam padding.
Essentially, this means you'll stay comfortably padded from road
vibration and small bumps, without chafing or saddle irritation.
- All-in-one padded cycling tights for shoulder-season riding
- T-Dry fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and traps heat
- Form-fitting design ensures warmth and a full range of motion
- Eight-panel construction prevents chafing or painful rubbing
- Integrated chamois soaks up harsh vibration from the road
- Zippered pocket adds a secure stash spot for cash or keys