Swiftwick Performance Two Sock
More than just a layer between the foot and the shoe, the Swiftwick Performance Two Sock provides a close-fitting, dynamic barrier that ensures a dry, cool foot during any aerobic activity.
- Synthetic socks dry quickly, breathe, and wick moisture
- Olefin fiber resists odor and remains impervious to perspiration
- Materials produce very little waste during manufacturing and are easily recyclable
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Nylon toe and heel provide long-lasting durability
- Spandex in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot
- Compression cuff doesn't move no matter what you do for training or exercise
- Item #SWF0020
- olefin, nylon, spandex
- above ankle
- cycling, running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2023
Awesome Comfortable Socks!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Very comfortable socks for everyday riding weather long distance, touring, pretty much any biking adventure you go on! I like the just above the ankle socks and not into the calf style socks not my cup of tea! Give these a try there great for me no issues.
September 29, 2021
Fantastic socks, they're snug and comfy and I've never had issues with sweaty feet or blisters. Definitely recommend getting yourself a pair!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help