Quite possibly the greatest.
Swiftwick attests that its socks will be the greatest you ever own. While we can't hope to catalog the incalculable number of socks in existence or their corresponding levels of greatness, we can say that Swiftwick makes a damn good cycling sock. In the case of the Aspire Stripe 7, sumptuous Olefin yarns stretch, breathe, and don't move a millimeter over the course of a ride, and a seven-inch cuff lends a compressive fit that feels supportive, never constricting, over the course of a ride. The Aspire line uses low cushion and high Olefin content to provide a durable, smooth feel that won't take up too much space in your shoe.
- Take care of your feet with this compressive cycling sock
- On-trend 7-inch cuff supports without restriction
- Soft, stretchy fabric wicks moisture efficiently
- Cushion-free design works well with close-fitting shoes
View more Bike Socks
|US MEN||3.5 - 6||6 - 9.5||10 - 13||13.5 - 16|
|US WOMEN||5 - 7.5||8 - 10||10.5 - 14||14.5 - 16.5|
|EU||35 - 37||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
- How to Measure:
- Use your shoe size to select the correct sock size.
Reviews & Community
Nice and Cozy
Comfortable sock that i can wear all day!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The best feeling socks that I have used for runs both on the road and trail. Really comfortable, breathes well, and no blisters. Really like the 7 in crew