Go outside anyway.
Maybe low-light, drizzly situations aren't the best time for cycling, but sometimes our schedules dictate that we ride in them anyway. Whether you're heading out for an early commute on a rainy day or for a few post-work miles to shake the spreadsheets out of your legs, reach for the Sugoi Zap Women's Bike Jacket to stay visible and dry. After all, it's always rainier from the window.
Made with PU-treated fabric and waterproof, taped seams, the Zap was designed to stay impervious to rain and wind for the duration of your ride. Knowing that dim light and hazy streets often go hand-in-hand with wet weather, Sugoi made the Zap highly reflective; it's entire main body fabric reflects light to help you stand out clearly to motorists on days when natural light seems nonexistent.
- Face the rain in this waterproof, reflective jacket
- Slim fit layers easily over a jersey
- Side zippers encourage airflow and ventilation
- Highly reflective keeps you visible to motorists
- Drop hem shields against cold wheel spray
- Rear pocket keeps water-sensitive essentials dry