Beat the heat.
Whether you ride pavement or dirt, hot weather is hot weather, and it can suck your energy faster than a never-ending climb can — not that we're recommending you stay inside when the temperatures soar. Riding in the heat can be easier if you have the right gear. Case in point: Sugoi's RSX Jersey.
Made with a stretchy, breathable polyester blend, the jersey's relaxed fit follows your body movements as you dice through rocky singletrack without feeling tight or constricting when you need to sit back for a descent. It also expertly pulls moisture away from your skin so it can evaporate at the surface, drying quickly rather than clinging to your body. You'll want plenty of ride nutrition with electrolytes if it's a hot day, and Sugoi gives you room to store what you need in two roomy rear pockets at the back of the jersey.
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.