A cut above the rest.
Resting at the top of Sugoi's extensive line of jerseys, the Men's RSE Short-Sleeve Jersey has received all-new fabric technology this year, resulting in a more streamlined fit as it delivers pro-level features to self-sponsored athletes. Whether you're racing or training in it, the RSE's light, airy polyester and spandex blend was made to function exceptionally well on the kinds of hot, oppressive days that sap your energy and leave you praying for a cool, shady descent.
As the RSE is Sugoi's top jersey, the brand definitely sweats the small stuff. Though it's a small detail, seaming can define your ride, and Sugoi pays close attention to crafting seams for the RSE that you won't have to constantly reposition to stop from chafing during your ride. With road racing and criteriums in mind, Sugoi added pronounced arm bands and clean hemlines to reduce drag and keep the jersey in place without gaps or bunching. It's finished with three roomy rear pockets for convenient storage and Speed Mesh side panels for even more breathability on hot days.
- Race-worthy road cycling jersey
- Lightweight fabric is quick-drying and breathable
- Speed Mesh enhances breathability in key areas
- Pro Fit for maximum efficiency and aerodynamics
- Engineered seams won't bunch or chafe
- Streamlined back pockets offer secure storage
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.