Before you even think about going for a ride in just your baggies and that decade-old liner you found in the depths of your closet, take a step back and grab the Sugoi RC Pro Liner instead. Don't risk bodily harm and the waste of having to turn around a mile into your trail ride by wearing tired support. The RC Pro's breathable Fino Tech construction and dirt-specific RC Pro chamois will keep you cushioned and supported on singletrack, without making you feel like you're trying to clean lines atop a down pillow.
- Get sendy on new trails with a liner you can count on
- Form-fitting cut stays in-place under baggies
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps you stay cool and dry
- RC Pro chamois includes pressure relief channel
- Chamois designed to stretch and breathe as it cushions
- Leg grippers hold leg hems in-place without bunching
View more Men's Liners
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.