Designed with Icefil material for sweat-activated cooling, the Sugoi Leg Cooler keeps your legs nice and cool when you hammer up steep ascents and rack up miles on sweltering days. This form-fitting leg cooler features comfortable gripper elastic for a secure, stay-put fit. Moreover, you'll find its UPF 50+ rating ensures protection from the scorching mid-summer sun.
View more Leg Warmers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
They are really lightweight, anatomically cut, and really comfortable, like other Sugoi leg warmers I have. I also have the arm coolers and use them very often. The leg coolers get used less frequently, as they are a little more of a pain to put them on, so I generally only use them for longer rides. Not needing to put on sunscreen all over is really nice. They also do a good job of producing a bit of a cooling effect. A smart addition to your kit if you ride somewhere warm and sunny,
A great alternative to sunscreen
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use these most of the year as I spend up to 25 hours in the sun a week. I was tired of grimy sunscreens so I decided to start using arm coolers/screens. I discovered that I also liked the moisture transfer feature, so I decided to try the leg coolers as well. I have yet to see even the most minimal tan lines, so I think they work exactly as advertised. I have olive skin, so I cannot speak for the extremely fair-skinned, but they work for me. One note: "rookie" chain marks are permanent on these things... you can see the imprint of the front chain ring on my right calf (doh!)