Dismal winter days call for toasty thermal jerseys.
At the beginning of winter's frosty arrival it's easy to hunker down, wanting nothing more than to sit in a lofty leather armchair with copious amounts of whisky and existential books telling tales of post-apocalyptic worlds, while a roaring fire blazes in front of you. But, while that scene can sound quite appealing, the smells of rich mahogany and old books won't keep your engine primed for summer's riding season. Leave hibernating in the den for after dark, and commit to your winter cycling routine to get your base miles after work, enjoying the isolated bike lanes and vibrant winter sunsets in your Sugoi Evolution Zap Long Sleeve Jersey for men.
Sugoi uses FinoTherm breathable and lightweight fabric to keep you warm with a soft brushed lining that pulls moisture away from your body, keeping you dry as you pedal on through the roads of grey, With a semi-fitted cut, the jersey sits close to the skin, but not too close to layer underneath when the temperatures start to dip. In the notoriously short days of winter you'll find the illumination you need to feel secure, with three back pockets that glow radiantly under headlights to help get you safely home from your work out, where (hopefully) a glass of Scotch and a good book are waiting for your return.
- A thermal jersey to get you through a dismal winter
- FinoTherm fabric wicks perspiration to keep you dry
- Semi-fitted cut allows for layering underneath
- Reflective back pockets illuminates under headlights
- Full-zip length allows for heat escape if needed
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.