Who needs tubes?
This is the quick 'n easy way to convert clincher rims to tubeless. The Stan's NoTubes Standard Tubeless Kit looks like one of those things invented in the garage by someone with too much time on their hands. So what? Tinkerers have made the bike world so damned interesting, and there is a beauty associated with any garage solution — so utilitarian, so deceptively simple, so appropriately MTB.
This Standard Kit has everything needed to convert one 26in, cross-country wheelset to tubeless. It includes two molded rim strips with Presta valve cores, one pint of Stan's tire sealant with a 60-gram scoop and a spout, and one 10-yard roll of rim tape. Detailed instructions are also included; we recommend following them to the letter. If there's a concern about sealant, buy an extra quart now to recover from those initial screwups without sidelining the wheels and your hard work. The Stan's No Tubes Standard Tubeless Kit is compatible with most cross-country style 26-inch mountain bike rims.
- A handy kit for converting your clinchers to tubeless
- Two molded rim-strips with Presta valves seal off air escapes
- Stan's tire sealant offers quick flat fixes on the ride
- 10-yards of rim tape seal any air gaps for a tubeless ride
- Equipped with everything you need to set up a 26-inch wheelset