Lord of the trails.
Give your plus-size ride an equally strong and supportive upgrade with the Stan's Notubes Baron S1 29in Boost Wheel. The Baron S1 is an inexpensive and immediate upgrade from the lesser quality stock wheels that come with many plus-sized rigs, providing you with a wheelset that's ready to tear up the trails right out of the box. A 35-millimeter internal width offers you a wide enough footprint for plus-sized tires that range from 2.8 to 3.2 inches, while the WideRight rim profile ensures you're laying down a proper tire footprint without worrying about it being more susceptible to pinch-flats, sidewall slashes, and burps around hard corners.
The 6061 aluminum alloy rim maximizes its strength-to-weight for reliable use on the trail with some added peace of mind against the inevitable beating that's bound to go down. Maintaining their rep in the tubeless game, Stans gave the Baron S1 Bead Socket Technology (BST), which ensures the rim secures to the bead of your tire for a locked-in tubeless set-up without it burping out air. Plus, the Neo hubs boasts a responsive 10-degree engagement for quickly and easily getting up and over obstacles on the trail ahead.
- Beefy support for trail riders with 29in rigs
- 35mm internal width supports tires from 2.8 to 3.2in
- 6061 aluminum alloy offers optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- Bead Socket Tech (BST) for a secure tubeless set-up
- BOOST axle spacing for stiffness and precise tracking
- Neo hubs with a responsive 10-degree engagement