Alloy Tubeless Valve Stem
Get your rims dialed for tubeless protection with the help of Stan's No Tubes Alloy Tubeless Valve Stem Pair. These lightweight alloy valve stems snugly fit up to an 8-millimeter valve hole, and come in sizes ranging from 35-to-55-millimeters in length to work with a variety of rim depths. They are compatible with most tubeless rims, and work perfectly with Stan's own BST rims. When it comes time to re-supply your sealant, the valve cores can be unthreaded for easy filling, making life a touch easier.
- Valves for easy tubeless setups
- Alloy construction is super lightweight
- Secure round base works with most tubeless rims
- Pairs perfectly with Stan's BST rims
- Assorted lengths available for deeper rims
- Removable valve core for easy sealant adding
- Fits up to an 8-millimeter valve hole
- Item #SNT006T
- 2 valves
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.