Why We Like The Stages Cycling Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 R Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm
To improve our riding, we need a tool like the Stages Cycling Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 R Gen 3 Power Meter Crank Arm to collect important data as we push the pedals to the max. This right-side power meter crank is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level and uses active temperature compensation to provide this consistent measurement no matter the riding conditions. Built onto a drive side Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 crank arm, the power meter adds just 20g to the base crankset weight to ensure optimal lightweight performance.
- A right-side crank arm power meter for road cycling
- Features +/- 1.5% accuracy in all riding conditions
- Compatible with frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks
- Active temperature compensation provides consistent measurement
- CR2032 coin cell provides 200+ hours of use
- Improved cadence brought by an Updated accelerometer and gyroscope
- Connects with ANT+, Bluetooth, and our favorite training apps
- Item #SGCA046
- Powermeter Type
- 12-speed Shimano Hollowtech II road bottom brackets
- [cadence range] 10-220 rpm, [power range] 0 to 5000 watts, [water resistance rating] IPX7
- Accuracy (+/-)
- ± 1.5%
- CR2032 coin cell
- Operating Time
- 200+ hours
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov