Optimize your power for racing and training.
Co-developed with the expertise of LOOK, the SRM Origin Carbon Power Meter Crankset offers the superb stiffness of LOOK carbon crank arms in conjunction with its smooth-shifting Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 chainring and SRM's highly accurate Power Meter spider. This power meter crankset drops below 600 grams with its LOOK carbon crank arms, providing significant weight savings and unbelievable power transfer on the road. Since it's outfitted with LOOK crank arms, the arm length quickly changes between 170, 12.5, and 175 millimeters simply by rotating its asymmetrical Trilobe insert.
The Origin Power Meter system is the go-to choice for many professional teams, due to its reputation as being the most accurate power meter in the industry. SRM uses a 144-point calibration procedure to ensure the very best accuracy of plus/minus one-percent. This high level of accuracy makes the SRM Power Meter system ideal for competitive cyclists seeking a high level of insight into their riding performance for upcoming races.
Another benefit to the system, SRM's Power Meter handles the widest range of conditions, from freezing temperatures to searing heat, as well as withstanding outside moisture with its sealed design. Exceptional 3000-hour battery life means you won't have to worry about replacing the battery for years to come. ANT+ compatibility wirelessly feeds data to your head unit as you push down the road at a blistering cadence. It's backed by SRM's limited lifetime warranty on structural and electronic components, giving you added peace of mind for your power meter investment.
- Lightweight power meter comes in below 600 grams
- LOOK carbon crank arms drop weight and boost stiffness
- SRM's Power Meter is highly accurate to +/- 1 percent
- Interchangeable crank arm length with LOOK Trilobe insert
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 double ring delivers crisp shifting
- 3000-hour battery life is good for years of riding use
- ANT+ wirelessly feeds data to your head unit
- Comes with magnetic sensors and 30mm spindle