Featuring SRAM's rotational Yaw technology, the SRAM Red Front Derailleur gives you the ability to use every gear combination without pesky chain rub or discordant drivetrain feedback. Instead of simply moving back and forth along a linear path like most front derailleurs, the Red rotates in conjunction with your chain, preventing dropped chains or unwanted rubbing. Its aluminum outer cage saves weight, while the steel inner cage allows for stiffer, punchier shifts. Additionally, the included Chain Spotter attaches independently, protecting your bike frame in the event that you experience a dropped chain.
- SRAM's top mechanical front derailleur for road racing
- Optimized shifting for SRAM's X Glide R Chainring
- Quiet chain lines with Yaw technology
- Lightweight and durable aluminum and steel construction
- Slim spring design prevents frame interference